"I have been working with FMG for over ten years and look forward to many more. I know I'm getting outstanding results and the highest level of professionalism, service and integrity."
— Maxine D.
How Many times Have You Wondered…
- Are my investments properly diversified to guard against inflation and economic downturns?
- Does my property management company monitor my investment and know when it is time to sell or redevelop?
- Does my real estate broker really know my investment objectives or is he just acting on a transactional basis?
- Does my investment portfolio meet my needs today, and reflect my retirement and estate planning for the future?
- Are my investments earning the highest return with the maximum amount of return sheltered from income taxes?
Everybody has different investment questions, worries, and plans. That's why it's important to get investment counsel that's tailored to meet your needs today…and helps you achieve your goals for tomorrow.
Our business is making your business successful.
We deal with all kinds of clients here at Financial Management Group, each of whom has diverse investment needs and goals, diverse financial resources, and diverse metrics of success.
Our systems, policies and procedures are all aimed at making you a more successful investor and/or business owner.
Our highly experienced property managers and staff can help you in three key areas:
- Business Management
- Commercial Property Management
- Real Estate Investment
While we serve many commercial property management-Los Angeles clients, we also work with clients all around the U.S.
Our financial management philosophy is one that has worked successfully for our clients and for us: we’re not successful unless you are.
Federal Express Ground Distribution Facility
68,269 square foot distribution center in Bay Ridge Industrial Park, adjacent to the Skagit Regional Airport, Burlington, Washington. Leased to FedEx Ground Package Systems under a ten-year lease with two additional five-year options. The property was purchased on a cap rate of 8%.